- EBA (European Boating Association)
the EBA aims to ensure boat users are informed and consulted about EU legislation and to make their views known to relevant European Institutions.
- IWI (Inland Waterways International)
IWI brings together people and organisations who support the conservation, use, development and proper management of inland waterways worldwide.
- L'Entente des Canaux du Centre,
DBA supports the campaign for the retention, restoration and maintenance of the French Canals in partnership with L'Entente des Canaux du Centre .
- Les Amis du canal du Nivernais (the Friends of the Nivernais Canal)
ACN brings together all lovers of the canal and are recognized interlocutors with local authorities.
- CNBA (Chambre Nationale de la Batellerie)
represents, supports and defends the professional commercial barge skippers and crews and companies not exceeding 6 employees, as a chamber of trade defending the interests of small-scale inland water transport.
ANPEI (Association Nationale des Plaisanciers en Eaux Intérieures) has set itself the goal of promoting and maintaining leisure craft boating. This also includes the promotion and maintenance of friendship on the water and, if necessary, mutual assistance. The membership is principallly motor cruisers.
- ARCAO ( Les Amis des Rivières et Canaux d’Aquitaine et d’Occitanie) Aware of the tourist, heritage, ecological and economic challenges of rivers and canals, we created the ARCAO association. Our knowledge and our proximity to this vast heritage lead us to believe that our action for its preservation and development can only be positive.
- DTMV (German Traditional Motorboat Association)
A club for owners of motorboats over 50 years old, to contribute to the preservation and maintenance of the maritime cultural heritage and provide support through the exchange of experiences between members
- LVBHB (de Landelijke Vereniging tot Behoud van het Historisch Bedrijfsvaartuig)
A group of enthusiasts who strive to preserve old ships built for commercial use. Our passion is for vessels over 50 years ago representing Dutch glory on the German, Belgium and Dutch rivers and canals.
- ATYC (Association of Thames Yacht Clubs)
The Association of Thames Yacht Clubs represents over 30 member motor yacht clubs and is dedicated to protecting the navigational and general interests of all Thames boat users.
- Bedford & Milton Keynes Waterway Trust
The B&MK Waterway Trust was established in 1995 to promote the development of a broad waterway which will link the Grand Union Canal in Milton Keynes to the river Great Ouse in Bedford through a series of waterway parks.
- Cotswold Canals Trust
Campaigning for the Restoration of the Stroudwater Navigation and Thames & Severn Canal
- Droitwich Waterways (Pamela May) Trust
The D.W.(P.M.)T. is a successor to the Droitwich Canals Trust which, on completion of the restoration, has been wound up. The objectives of the trust are to operate the Pamela May as a community boat and to promote the interests of the waterways on which it operates.
- Faversham Creek Trust
Rebuilding the Maritime Heritage of Faversham
- IWA (Inland Waterways Association)
IWA campaigns for 100% of Britain's inland waterways and provides a voice for all waterway users.
- Kennet & Avon Canal Trust
The K&ACT aims to 'Protect, Enhance and Promote' the canal. It is through this love and passion that the canal was restored to its current state
- Merchant Navy Association Boat Club
For MNA members who are interested in sailing and boating, contributing to maritime safety, sharing information
- NABO (National Association of Boat Owners)
... listening to boat owners .... speaking out for boat owners .... representing boat owners their
- NBTA (National Bargee and Travellers Association) - Neither Bargees nor Travellers - mooring for free is their aim. The provisional wing of IWA.
- NINF (National Inland Navigation Forum)
A semi-formal meeting of representatives of boating organisations across the national network.
- OPLAC (Organisation of Port Of London Authority Customers)
An organisation set up by and for the interests of customers of the PLA, specifically River Works Licence holders (licensed moorings along the Thames downstream of Teddington lock).
- PWG (All Party Parliamentary Waterways Group)
An official All-Party Group of the Houses of Parliament and Associate Members from organisations and individuals with a variety of interests in the waterways. Secretariat provided by IWA.
- PTG (All Party Parliamentary Thames Group )
- An official All-Party Group of the Houses of Parliament and Associate Members from organisations and individuals with a variety of interests in the Thames. Secretariat provided by RTA.
- RBOA (Residential Boat Owners Association)
The national organisation which exclusively represents and promotes the interests of people living on boats in the British Isles
- RTA (River Thames Alliance)
- A fairly new small group with principally commercial interests in the Thames but seeks to involve local authorities funding the Thames.
- RYA (Royal Yachting Association)
Mainly for sailing boats, the RYA is the UK authority for most boating qualifications.
- Stratford & Warwick Waterways Trust
A group committed to achieving the extension of navigation on the River Avon from Stratford-upon-Avon to Warwick, to join the Grand Union Canal.
- Thames & Medway Canal Association
To promote the use of the Thames and Medway Canal, which runs from Gravesend to Higham in North West Kent
- Wey & Arun Canal Trust
The aim of the Trust is the restoration of the navigable link between the Rivers Wey and Arun and so recreate the direct water link between London and the South Coast.
Updated Jul '21 PM
- Hits: 32313